In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Los Angeles Rams at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Carson's rushing prop bets. Watch Carson's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Rams on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Chris Carson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Carson has averaged 11.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (11.5).
- Carson has collected more than 11.5 rushing attempts in seven of 12 games this season (58.3% of his chances).
- Carson's season-long average over/under is 14.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Carson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.3. He's gone over that total in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
- Carson's 19.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Rams are 7.8 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Carson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 11.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed four times in four career games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards over/under for Carson is set at 57.5 yards. That is 0.7 more than his season average of 56.8.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Carson has put up more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Carson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.3 on average.
- Carson has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Carson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
- In his four career matchups against the Rams, Carson averages 94.8 rushing yards per game, 37.2 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Carson has eclipsed Saturday's prop bet rushing yards total of 57.5 yards four times in four total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Carson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Carson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Carson has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 33.3% of Carson's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of 12 outings).
- Carson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 12 games (33.3%).
- In his four career matchups against the Rams, Carson averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Carson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in four total games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive