Chase Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edmonds' rushing props. You can watch Edmonds and the Cardinals square off against the Bills on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Chase Edmonds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edmonds' per-game rushing attempts average (6.8) is 6.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In one of eight games this season (12.5% of his opportunities), Edmonds has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Edmonds' 6.8 rushing attempts per game is 1.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.8.
- 57.1% of Edmonds' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Edmonds' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.8. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Edmonds is set at 54.5 yards. That is 23.7 more than his season average of 30.8.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Edmonds has put up more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Edmonds has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (25.6) by 5.2 yards.
- Edmonds has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (71.4%) out of seven opportunities.
- Edmonds' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 25.6 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edmonds has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edmonds collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one of eight games this season (12.5% of his chances).
- Edmonds' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Edmonds' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Edmonds has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just one of eight games (12.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive