Oddsmakers project a tight contest when the Los Angeles Chargers (2-5) host the Las Vegas Raiders (4-3) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 in a matchup between AFC West foes at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 1.5 points. The game has an over/under of 54.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Chargers vs Raiders Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chargers vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has an edge against Las Vegas over the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Raiders have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Chargers. Los Angeles outscored Las Vegas 117-76 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chargers vs Raiders: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62 points over their last three games, 7.5 more than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 1.5 points fewer than the 54.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Las Vegas has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 54.5 points four times this season 57.1% of matchups).
- Las Vegas has played five games this year that ended with a point total higher than 54.5 points (71.4% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 52.3 points per game, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 55.4 combined points per game, 0.9 more points than this contest's total.
- The average total in Chargers contests this year is 52, 2.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Raiders matchups this season is 55.7, 1.2 more points than this game's point total.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- seven out of seven -- have hit the over (100%).
- Los Angeles is just 1-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has compiled a losing 2-5 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Raiders have forced an average of 0.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.6 turnovers in a game.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Six Las Vegas' seven games this year have gone over the point total (85.7% of its outings).
- Las Vegas has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
- This season, the Chargers have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Raiders have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Las Vegas turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall this season when they force at least 0.9 turnovers in a game.
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive