In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Carlos Hyde and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Los Angeles Rams at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hyde's rushing prop bets. You can watch Hyde and the Seahawks face off against the Rams on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde's per-game rushing attempts average (8.1) is 0.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (8.5).
- Hyde has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Hyde's 8.1 rushing attempts per game is the same as his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In just three of nine games this year, Hyde achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Hyde has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.1 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- Hyde's 15.6 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 7.1 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hyde's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 8.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed four times in five total games opposite the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hyde's 35.6 rushing yards per game average is 0.1 greater than Saturday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games -- 40%), Hyde has had more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Hyde's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 33.7, which he's outpaced by 1.9 yards on average this year.
- Hyde has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
- Hyde has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.7) in just 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Rams, Hyde averages 61.2 rushing yards per game, 25.7 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Hyde has exceeded Saturday's projected rushing yards total of 35.5 yards four times in five total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hyde's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Hyde has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four out of 10 chances).
- Hyde has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Hyde hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in one of one game this year (100% of his chances).
- Hyde's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 10 games (40%).
- Hyde's 1.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 0.7 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In five career games versus the Rams, Hyde has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive