Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday on the road at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Akers' Rams play the Buccaneers at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has averaged 6.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 less than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- Akers has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Akers has averaged 2.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- Akers went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Akers' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.5. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Akers' 26.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 less than Monday's over/under.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Akers has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Akers has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (34.8) by 8.2 yards.
- Akers has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- Akers has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (34.8) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive