Calvin Ridley and the Atlanta Falcons visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on Ridley's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New Orleans Saints. Watch Ridley's performance play out for the Falcons against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Calvin Ridley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ridley is averaging 82.1 receiving yards per game, 11.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (70.5).
- In four of eight games this year (50%), Ridley has collected more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Ridley has put up 3.3 more receiving yards per game (82.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.8.
- Ridley has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Ridley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.8 yards.
- Ridley is averaging 89.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Saints, 19.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (70.5).
- Ridley has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 70.5 yards three times in four career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ridley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Ridley has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Ridley has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has caught 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Ridley has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Ridley has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Over his four career matchups against the Saints, Ridley averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Saints, Ridley has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive