Braxton Berrios and the New York Jets square off against the New England Patriots on Monday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Berrios' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Berrios' performance play out for the Jets against the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Berrios is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this year (four of eight), Berrios has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Berrios' season average of 26.3 receiving yards per game is 9.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Berrios has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (two of eight chances), Berrios has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (36).
- Berrios' 15 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 11.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In two career games against the Patriots, Berrios has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive