Braxton Berrios and the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Berrios' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Berrios' Jets square off with the Patriots at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Berrios' 24.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (22.5).
- In seven of 15 games this year (46.7%), Berrios has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Berrios' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.7 per game. He is averaging 9.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Berrios has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only five of his 15 games (33.3%), Berrios has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.7 yards.
- Berrios is averaging 14.3 yards per game in his last three outings against the Patriots, 8.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Berrios' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 22.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in three career games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive