Braxton Berrios and the New York Jets visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Berrios' receiving prop bets. Watch how Berrios' performance plays out when the Jets face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Berrios is averaging 24.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Berrios has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Berrios' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36 per game. He averages 11.2 less per game than that average.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Berrios has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Berrios has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 36 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive