Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns take on the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at home at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Mayfield's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mayfield's Browns take on the Raiders on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mayfield has averaged 17.9 completions per game this season, 5.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- Mayfield has not completed more than 23.5 passes in a game through seven outings this season.
- Mayfield's season-long average over/under is 21.4 completions. He has recorded 3.5 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only one of seven games this year, Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.4) in only one of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mayfield's passing attempts average (28.3) is 7.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), Mayfield has attempted more than 35.5 passes.
- Mayfield averages 4.9 fewer passing attempts (28.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (33.2).
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Mayfield has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven opportunities), Mayfield has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Mayfield is set at 270.5, 71.6 fewer yards than his season average of 198.9.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven matchups), Mayfield has thrown for more than 270.5 yards.
- Mayfield's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 249.4. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 50.5 yards per game.
- Mayfield has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- Mayfield's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 249.4, a number he's covered in only one out of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mayfield is averaging 2.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Mayfield has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through seven outings this season.
- Mayfield's season average of 2.1 passing touchdowns per game is 0.6 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.5.
- Mayfield has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in five of seven games (71.4%).
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Mayfield has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mayfield throws 1.0 interception per game this season, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two of seven), Mayfield has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Mayfield has thrown 0.2 more interceptions (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.8).
- In only three of his seven games this season (42.9%), Mayfield has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mayfield has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.8 interceptions) in 71.4% of his games in 2020 (five of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive