Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys square off against the New York Giants on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cooper's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cooper's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooper's 71.5 receiving yards per game average is 6.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (65.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (10 out of 15), Cooper has collected more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70 per game. He has put up 1.5 more per game than that average.
- In 10 of his 15 games (66.7%), Cooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 70 yards.
- Cooper is averaging 60 yards per game in his last four outings against the Giants, 5.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- Bookmakers have set Cooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 65.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded two times in four career games versus the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooper has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 15 games this year (33.3%), Cooper has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cooper has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11), Cooper has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cooper has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 chances).
- Over his four career matchups against the Giants, Cooper averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Giants, Cooper has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive