On Monday, Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears host the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Bears square off against the Vikings on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 79.1 receiving yards per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (78.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Robinson has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson has put up 3.3 more receiving yards per game (79.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 75.8.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (75.8).
- Robinson's 51 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Vikings are 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Robinson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 78.5 receiving yards in four lifetime games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Robinson has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Robinson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine), Robinson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Robinson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
- Robinson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In four career games versus the Vikings, Robinson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive