Alexander Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Chicago Bears on Monday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Mattison's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. Watch Mattison's Vikings take on the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison has recorded 8.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.1 more than the over/under in Monday's game (6.5).
- Mattison has collected more than 6.5 rushing attempts in five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is 8.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of eight games this year, Mattison achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Mattison's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.4. He's gone over that total in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- In his only career matchup against the Bears, Mattison had two carries, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Mattison has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 6.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mattison's 40.3 rushing yards per game average is 14.8 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games -- 62.5%), Mattison has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (37.1) by 3.2 yards.
- Mattison has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Mattison, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 37.1.
- Mattison's five rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Bears are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Bears, Mattison has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 25.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive