Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing prop bets. Watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Packers face off against the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 15.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In three of six games this season (50% of his chances), Jones has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of six games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (83.3% of his opportunities).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.2 rushing attempts) in 83.3% of his games (five of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 74.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.0 less than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Jones has had more than 76.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 63.8, which he's outpaced by 10.7 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (66.7%) out of six opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (63.8) in 66.7% of his games (four out of six matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has recorded 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of six games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Jones has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in four of six games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in four of six games (66.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive