A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Green's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Green's performance play out for the Bengals against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 34.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15), Green has collected more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Green's season average of 34.9 receiving yards per game is 12.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.4.
- Green has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 15 games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 chances), Green has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47.4).
- Green's 79 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Ravens are 42.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Green's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 36.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed six times in 10 total games opposite the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive