The USC Trojans (5-2) host the Utah Utes (4-2) in a matchup of Pac-12 teams at Galen Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The Trojans are 5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 138.5 in the matchup.
USC vs Utah Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for USC and Utah
USC and Utah Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Trojans points and rebounds leader is Evan Mobley. He contributes 16.7 points per game and adds 8.4 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Drew Peterson's 3.3 per game.
- Tahj Eaddy paces the Trojans with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Isaiah White leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Mobley collects 2.9 blocks a game to pace USC.
- Alfonso Plummer outpaced his teammates on the Utes scoring front by putting up 16.0 points per game. He adds 3.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- The Utes leaders in rebounds and assists are Timmy Allen (5.3 rebounds per game) and Rylan Jones (4.5 assists per game).
- Plummer connects on 2.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Utes.
- The Utes leaders in steals and blocks are Jones (2.2 steals per game) and Branden Carlson (1.7 blocks per game).
USC vs Utah: Last 4 Meetings
Utah has a 3-1 record in the last four games against USC. The Utes have beat the spread more often than not against the Trojans, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
USC vs Utah (Last 4 Games)
- The 78.1 points per game the Trojans average are 14.3 more points than the Utes give up (63.8).
- USC is 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- In games Utah gives up more than 78.1 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Utes put up 8.3 more points per game (73.2) than the Trojans give up to opponents (64.9).
- Utah has compiled a 4-1 overall record and a 3-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
- USC's record is 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 73.2 points to its opponents.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 93 points this season (13.2 points per game on average), and the Utes have put up 56 more points than their opponents on the year (9.4 per game).
- The Trojans average 41 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Utes by 8.3 boards per contest.
- The Trojans are 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Utes are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Trojans average 12.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Utes by 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Trojans are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Utes are 2-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- USC fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Utah, which averages a margin of -5.