The Texas A&M Aggies (5-2) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Auburn Tigers (6-3) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
Texas A&M vs Auburn Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas A&M and Auburn
Texas A&M and Auburn Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Texas A&M Leaders
- The Aggies points and rebounds leader is Emanuel Miller. He contributes 17.3 points per game and grabs 9.2 rebounds.
- Texas A&M's assists leader is Savion Flagg, who averages 3.7 assists per game.
- The 1.3 three-pointers Hayden Hefner makes per game are a team-high mark for the Aggies.
- Hassan Diarra leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Kevin Marfo collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Texas A&M.
- Justin Powell racks up 6.3 rebounds per game, 5.0 assists per game, and 12.8 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Tigers in both rebounds and assists.
- Allen Flanigan collects 14.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard.
- Powell leads the Tigers with a team-high 2.1 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Auburn grabs more steals than Jaylin Williams (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Babatunde Akingbola (1.2 per game).
Texas A&M vs Auburn: Last 2 Meetings
The Aggies and the Tigers have split their last two games 1-1. The Aggies have covered the spread more often than not against the Tigers, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Texas A&M vs Auburn (Last 2 Games)
- The Aggies average just 3.1 fewer points per game (69.1) than the Tigers give up (72.2).
- When Texas A&M scores more than 72.2 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Auburn is 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread in games when it allows more than 69.1 points.
- The Tigers' 76.8 points per game are 13.8 more points than the 63 the Aggies allow.
- Auburn has put together a 6-2 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 63 points.
- Texas A&M is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 76.8 points.
- The Aggies have totaled 43 more points than their opponents this season (6.1 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 41 more points than their opponents (4.6 per game).
- The Aggies average 33.3 rebounds per game, -5.9 boards per contest fewer than the Tigers.
- When Auburn earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas A&M is 0-2.
- The Aggies average 10.1 offensive rebounds per game, -2.7 rebounds less than the Tigers.
- The Tigers are 5-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Aggies are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Aggies record an average rebounding margin of +3.4 rebounds per game, and the Tigers average a margin of +6.8 rebounds.