The New Orleans Privateers (1-7) are heavily favored (-10.5) to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-2) at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Johnson Coliseum. The point total is 144 in the matchup.
SFA vs New Orleans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for SFA and New Orleans
SFA and New Orleans Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Cameron Johnson leads the 'Jacks in scoring (16.0 points per game) and assisting (2.6 assists per game).
- SFA is led in rebounds by Calvin Solomon's 7.6 per game.
- David Kachelries makes 1.4 threes per game to lead the 'Jacks.
- The 'Jacks steals leader is Roti Ware, who averages 2.2 per game. Nana Antwi-Boasiako leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks an outing.
New Orleans Leaders
- Troy Green owns the Privateers top spot in scoring with 15.9 points per game and also tacks on 6.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest.
- The New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists are Damion Rosser (6.3 rebounds per game) and Lamont Berzat (3.1 assists per game).
- Berzat averages 1.4 made threes per game to pace the Privateers.
- Green leads the 'Jacks with 2.2 steals per game and LaDarius Marshall is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
SFA vs New Orleans: Last 3 Meetings
SFA has won two of its last three matchups against New Orleans. The 'Jacks have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Privateers.
SFA vs New Orleans (Last 3 Games)
- The 'Jacks record just 4.3 more points per game (78.4) than the Privateers give up (74.1).
- SFA is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- When New Orleans allows more than 78.4 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Privateers average 7.7 fewer points per game (64.5) than the 'Jacks allow (72.2).
- New Orleans has gone 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.2 points.
- SFA's record is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it allows more than 64.5 points.
- The 'Jacks have put up a total of 31 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.2 per game), while the Privateers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 77 total points, -9.6 per game).
- The 'Jacks and the Privateers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36 and 34.9 rebounds per game, respectively.
- SFA is 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. New Orleans is 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The 'Jacks grab 11 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Privateers by 1.4 rebounds per game.
- The 'Jacks are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Privateers are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- The 'Jacks find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +9.6 rebounds per game, and the Privateers struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -2.2.