The Wyoming Cowboys (7-1) will attempt to build on a six-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at Save Mart Center as only 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Fresno State vs Wyoming Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Fresno State and Wyoming
Fresno State and Wyoming Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson leads the Bulldogs in points and rebounds. He contributes 15.6 points per game while also adding 10.2 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Isaiah Hill's 3.0 per game.
- Destin Whitaker leads the Bulldogs with a team-high 1.0 made three-pointer per game.
- Fresno State's blocks leader is Braxton Meah, who averages 1.4 per game. Hill leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Hunter Maldonado is number one on the Cowboys leaderboard in both rebounds (7.0 per game) and assists (6.6 per game).
- Marcus Williams holds the title of Wyoming's top scorer by putting up 17.3 points per game.
- The 2.8 three-pointers Drake Jeffries knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Cowboys.
- Maldonado is at the top of Wyoming's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Hunter Thompson leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
Fresno State vs Wyoming: Last 5 Meetings
The Bulldogs are 4-1 against the Cowboys in the last five meetings between the two teams. The Cowboys have beat the spread more often than not against the Bulldogs, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Fresno State vs Wyoming (Last 5 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Fresno State games this season, the total eclipsed Monday's over/under 14 times (466.7%).
In 100% of Wyoming games this season (8/8), the total points scored was greater than Monday's total of 141.5.
Monday's total is 22.8 points lower than the two team's combined 164.3 points per game average.
This contest's over/under is 4.0 points greater than the 137.5 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
Bulldogs games this season feature an average total of 143 points, a number 1.5 points higher than Monday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Cowboys have averaged a total of 158.9 points, 17.4 more than the set over/under in this contest.