The LSU Tigers (6-1) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gators (4-1) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Exactech Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on CBS. The point total is set at 152.5 in the matchup.
Florida vs LSU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida and LSU
Florida and LSU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Gators rebounds and assists leader is Tre Mann. He grabs 5.6 rebounds and racks up 4.6 assists per game.
- Keyontae Johnson paces the squad with 16.0 points per game.
- Noah Locke is the top three-point shooter for the Gators, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Tyree Appleby leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Scottie Lewis collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace the Gators.
- The Tigers leader in scoring is Cameron Thomas with 24.1 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- Darius Days' 8.6 rebounds per game and Trendon Watford's 4.5 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Tigers rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Thomas leads the Tigers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Days is at the top of LSU's steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Shareef O'Neal leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Florida vs LSU: Last 4 Meetings
Florida and LSU have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. The Gators have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Tigers.
Florida vs LSU (Last 4 Games)
- The 82.8 points per game the Gators score are 16.5 more points than the Tigers allow (66.3).
- Florida is 4-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- In games when LSU gives up more than 82.8 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Tigers score an average of 86.9 points per game, 20.1 more points than the 66.8 the Gators give up to opponents.
- LSU is 4-0-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
- Florida has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 86.9 points.
- The Gators have out-scored their opponents by a total of 80 points this season (16 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 144 more points than their opponents on the year (20.6 per game).
- The Gators and the Tigers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (36.4 and 39.1 boards per game, respectively).
- When LSU earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Florida is 0-1.
- The Gators average 9.2 offensive boards per game, -1.2 rebounds fewer than the Tigers.
- The Tigers are 2-0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Gators are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Gators record an average rebounding margin of +five rebounds per game, and the Tigers average a margin of +7.4 rebounds.