Hyunjung Lee leads the Davidson Wildcats (5-3) into a matchup with the Duquesne Dukes (1-1) after putting up 23 points in an 85-65 win over Vanderbilt. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Davidson vs Duquesne Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Lee leads the Wildcats in scoring, putting up 17.4 points per game.
- Carter Collins leads Davidson with 3.7 assists per game and Luka Brajkovic paces the squad with 6.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Wildcats are led by Lee from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Collins leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Brajkovic collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Davidson.
- Marcus Weathers put up 14.3 points per game last season and added 8.1 rebounds a contest.
- Sincere Carry dished out 5.3 assists per game.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Michael Hughes racked up 1.5 steals and 2.7 blocks per game.
Davidson vs Duquesne: Last 2 Meetings
Davidson and Duquesne have split their last two games 1-1. The Dukes have beat the spread more often than not against the Wildcats, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Davidson vs Duquesne (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Davidson games last season, the total went over Tuesday's over/under 13 times (43.3%).
15 Duquesne games last season featured a total above Tuesday's set total of 137.5 (50%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams last season, 144.2, is 6.7 points greater than Tuesday's over/under.
These two squads combined to surrender 133.9 points per game last season, 3.6 fewer than this contest's over/under.
Wildcats games last season featured an average total of 140.2 points, a number 2.7 points higher than Tuesday's over/under.
The 137.5-point over/under for this game is 0.5 points below the 138 points per game average total from Dukes games last season.