The Dayton Flyers (4-1) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (5-3) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at John M. Belk Arena as 7-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total is 127.5 in the matchup.
Davidson vs Dayton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Davidson and Dayton
Davidson and Dayton Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Hyunjung Lee leads the Wildcats scoring 16.9 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Luka Brajkovic's 6.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Carter Collins' 3.6 assists per game .
- Lee knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Collins leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Brajkovic collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace the Wildcats.
- Jalen Crutcher's strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Flyers scoring and assists leaderboards with 18.1 points per game and 5.1 assists per game.
- Jordy Tshimanga has the top spot on the Flyers rebounding leaderboard, averaging 8.0 boards per game while adding 6.6 points per game.
- Ibi Watson hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Flyers.
- Dayton's Rodney Chatman has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Chase Johnson is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Davidson vs Dayton: Last 2 Meetings
The Flyers lead the last two head-to-head matchups 2-0 over the Wildcats. The Flyers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Wildcats.
Davidson vs Dayton (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Davidson and its opponents have gone over the current 127.5 total in four of eight games (50%) this season
2020-21 Dayton games have had a higher total than Friday's over/under on three of five occasions (60%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 141.4, is 13.9 points above Friday's over/under.
These two squads surrender a combined 131.4 points per game, 3.9 more than this contest's over/under.
The Wildcats and their opponents have scored an average of 137 points per game in 2020-21, 9.5 more than Friday's total.
The 127.5-point over/under for this game is 8.3 points below the 135.8 points per game average total in Flyers games this season.