Tray Maddox leads the CSU Fullerton Titans (1-1) into a matchup with the Long Beach State Beach (1-3) after putting up 27 points in an 81-63 loss to UCSB. The Titans are 1-point favorites in the game on Friday, January 8, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 152.5.
CSU Fullerton vs Long Beach State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Tray Maddox Jr. scored 9.1 points per game and dished out 2.2 assists per contest last season.
- Josh Hall pulled down 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Wayne Arnold had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Tray Maddox Jr. grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Vincent Lee collected 0.5 blocks a contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Beach scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.2 points per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Chance Hunter collects all of the boards and is the Long Beach State leader in rebounds, getting 7.3 per game.
- Hunter is tops from three-point range for the Beach, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Joe Hampton is a defensive force for Long Beach State, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
CSU Fullerton vs Long Beach State: Last 4 Meetings
CSU Fullerton has won all four of its games with Long Beach State. The Titans have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Beach.
CSU Fullerton vs Long Beach State (Last 4 Games)
||Long Beach State
Betting on the Over/Under
CSU Fullerton and its opponents went over the current 152.5 total in seven of 31 games (22.6%) last season
11 Long Beach State games last season featured a total above Friday's set over/under of 152.5 (34.4%).
Friday's total is 16.5 points higher than the combined 136 PPG average of the two teams last season.
The 146.5 combined points per game that these two squads allowed last season are 6.0 fewer than the 152.5 over/under in this contest.
Titans games had an average total of 140 points last season, 12.5 fewer than Friday's over/under.
In 2019-20, games involving the Beach averaged a total of 142.5 points, 10.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.