The No. 11 Creighton Bluejays (7-2) are favored (-3.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Providence Friars (7-3) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Alumni Hall (RI). The matchup airs on FOX. The over/under for the matchup is set at 146.
Creighton vs Providence Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Creighton and Providence
Creighton and Providence Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Denzel Mahoney, who averages 15.0 points per game.
- Marcus Zegarowski leads the team with 5.0 assists per game and Christian Bishop paces the squad with 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- The 2.8 three-pointers Mahoney hits per game are a team-high mark for the Bluejays.
- The Bluejays steals leader is Zegarowski, who collects 1.3 per game. Ryan Kalkbrenner leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
- David Duke owns the Friars top spot in scoring with 19.9 points per game and also tacks on 6.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- The Providence leaders in rebounds and assists are Nate Watson (6.9 rebounds per game) and Jared Bynum (4.7 assists per game).
- Duke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Friars, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- A.J. Reeves is at the top of Providence's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Jimmy Nichols Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Creighton vs Providence: Last 4 Meetings
Creighton has a 3-1 record in the last four games with Providence. The Friars have covered the spread more often than not against the Bluejays, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Creighton vs Providence (Last 4 Games)
- The 82.9 points per game the Bluejays record are 11.5 more points than the Friars allow (71.4).
- When Creighton scores more than 71.4 points, it is 5-0-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Providence has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing more than 82.9 points.
- The Friars average 5.7 more points per game (75.7) than the Bluejays allow their opponents to score (70).
- Providence has compiled a 6-1 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70 points.
- Creighton has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents score more than 75.7 points.
- The Bluejays have out-scored their opponents by a total of 116 points this season (12.9 points per game on average), and the Friars have put up 43 more points than their opponents on the year (4.3 per game).
- The Bluejays and the Friars are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.6 and 34.6 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Creighton earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Providence is 1-3.
- The Bluejays average 7.9 offensive rebounds per game, -2.5 rebounds less than the Friars.
- The Friars are 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bluejays are 4-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Bluejays record an average rebounding margin of +one rebound per game, and the Friars average a margin of +1.3 rebounds.