The Northern Kentucky Norse (3-4) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Cleveland State Vikings (1-3) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cleveland State and Northern Kentucky
Cleveland State and Northern Kentucky Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Cleveland State Leaders
- D'Moi Hodge leads the Vikings scoring 15.1 points per game.
- Torrey Patton paces Cleveland State with 6.9 rebounds a game and Tre Gomillion leads the squad with 2.3 assists per outing.
- Hodge paces the Vikings with a team-high 2.1 made three-pointers per game.
- Hodge leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Deante Johnson collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace the Vikings.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner owns the Norse top spot in scoring with 16.7 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- Adrian Nelson's 10.8 rebounds per game and Bryson Langdon's 3.6 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Norse rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Adham Eleeda paces the Norse with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Northern Kentucky's Faulkner has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and David Bohm is first in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky: Last 4 Meetings
The Norse lead the last four head-to-head matchups 3-1 over the Vikings. The Norse have covered the spread more often than not against the Vikings, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In one of its four games this season (25%), Cleveland State and its opponents have gone over the current total of 139.
Five Northern Kentucky games this season featured a total above Friday's set total of 139 (71.4%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 128.1, is 10.9 points fewer than Friday's over/under.
This contest's over/under is 8.5 points under the 147.5 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The average total in Vikings games this season is 132.5, 6.5 points fewer than Friday's over/under of 139 .
The 139-point total for this game is four points below the 143 points per game average total in Norse games this season.