The Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-3) are favored (by 7.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Troy Trojans (5-4) on Friday, January 1, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 128.5.
Appalachian State vs Troy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Appalachian State and Troy
Appalachian State and Troy Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Appalachian State Leaders
- Adrian Delph leads the Mountaineers scoring 11.7 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Donovan Gregory's 4.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Justin Forrest's 2.2 assists per game .
- Delph is the top three-point shooter for the Mountaineers, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Appalachian State's steals leader is Michael Almonacy, who averages 1.2 per game. James Lewis leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Zay Williams leads the team in both scoring (12.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.9 rebounds per game).
- The Troy leader in assists is Duke Miles with 1.8 assists per game.
- Desmond Williams is tops from three-point range for the Trojans, knocking down 0.9 threes per game.
- Nick Stampley is tops on Troy in both steals (1.2) and blocks (1.1) per game.
Appalachian State vs Troy: Last 4 Meetings
Appalachian State leads the past four matchups 3-1 over Troy. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Mountaineers and the Trojans have a 1-1 ATS record.
Appalachian State vs Troy (Last 4 Games)
- The Mountaineers score nine more points per game (73.2) than the Trojans give up (64.2).
- Appalachian State is 5-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Troy has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 73.2 points.
- The Trojans score an average of 60.9 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 56.7 the Mountaineers give up.
- Troy is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 56.7 points.
- Appalachian State is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it allows more than 60.9 points.
- The Mountaineers have put up a total of 149 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 16.5 per game), while the Trojans have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 30 total points, -3.3 per game).
- The Mountaineers and the Trojans rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.2 and 38.6 boards per game, respectively.
- Appalachian State is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Troy is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Mountaineers and the Trojans collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (11.9 and 11.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Mountaineers are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Trojans are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Appalachian State records an average rebounding margin of +9.3 rebounds per game. Troy averages a margin of +2.9 rebounds.