The Houston Baptist Huskies (1-7) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (7-2) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Sharp Gymnasium as big, 15-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 152 for the matchup.
Abilene Christian vs Houston Baptist Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Abilene Christian and Houston Baptist
Abilene Christian and Houston Baptist Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Coryon Mason, who contributes 10.9 points per game.
- Reggie Miller leads the team with 3.6 assists per game and Joe Pleasant paces the squad with 5.0 rebounds per outing.
- Logan McLaughlin averages 1.3 made threes per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Miller leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Clay Gayman collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace the Wildcats.
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Pedro Castro is at the top of the Huskies scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.0 points per game and 7.2 rebounds per game this season.
- Hunter Janacek is the Huskies go-to assist guy, averaging 2.1 per game.
- Za-Ontay Boothman leads the Huskies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- One Houston Baptist player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Castro averages 1.1 steals per game and 1.0 block per game.
Abilene Christian vs Houston Baptist: Last 3 Meetings
Abilene Christian has a 3-0 record in the last three games with Houston Baptist. The Wildcats and the Huskies have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Abilene Christian vs Houston Baptist (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Abilene Christian and its opponents have gone over the current 152 total in three of nine games (33.3%) this season
2020-21 Houston Baptist games have gone over Wednesday's total on four of eight occasions (50%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 142.9, is 9.1 points fewer than Wednesday's over/under.
These two squads combine to allow 143.5 points per game, 8.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The Wildcats and their opponents score an average of 132.8 points per game, 19.2 fewer than Wednesday's total.
In 2020-21, games involving the Huskies have averaged a total of 153.6 points, 1.6 more than the set over/under in this contest.