DBS3 User Guide : Logging on to DBS3
Logging on to DBS3 should take a matter of seconds. Occasionally users may problems connecting due to firewall or proxy settings. Follow the steps below and if you can't connect take a look at the troubleshooting tips.
Troubleshooting:Account has expired
- Double click the DBS3 icon on your desk top or from the start menu. You should see the login screen.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Once DBS3 starts loading you will see a Progress Bar all the way up until your screen loads and displays the odds.
Contact our customer service @ 1-800 DON BEST or email email@example.comConnection failed
- Check that your PC can browse the internet by going to
- Ensure your personal firewall or Internet Security software does not restrict outbound connections from the DBS3 application, specifically ports 1111, 80 and 443.
- Ensure your network can access our line servers.