Zay Jones and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones receiving props. Watch Jones' Raiders square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Zay Jones Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Zay Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 19.8 receiving yards per game, 6.7 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Jones has not picked up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.5 per game. He is averaging 6.7 less per game than that average.
- Jones has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jones has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26.5 yards).
- Jones is averaging 23.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Chiefs, 3.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Bookmakers have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 26.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in two total games against the Chiefs.
Powered by Data Skrive