On Sunday, Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills host the Seattle Seahawks at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Moss' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Moss' performance plays out when the Bills take on the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss' per-game rushing attempts average (8.6) is 1.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one of five games this season (20% of his chances), Moss has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Moss has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.3).
- In only one of five games this year, Moss achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Moss has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.3 rushing attempts) in just 20% of his games (one of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moss' 37.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Moss has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 35.1, which he's outpaced by 2.1 yards on average this year.
- Moss has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Moss has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (35.1) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive