On Sunday, Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills host the New England Patriots at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Moss' rushing prop bets. You can watch Moss and the Bills square off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss has averaged 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In one out of four games this season (25% of his opportunities), Moss has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Moss has averaged 1.9 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.2).
- Moss has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Moss has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 36.5 yards. That's 10.2 fewer than his season average of 26.3.
- Two times this season (out of four total games -- 50%), Moss has had more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Moss has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (34.2) by 7.9 yards.
- Moss has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of four times (25%).
- Moss' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 34.2 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive