Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Moss' rushing prop bets. Watch Moss' Bills take on the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss has averaged 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Moss has collected more than 7.5 rushing attempts in two out of three games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 9.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Moss has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Moss has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.8 attempts).
- In his lone career matchup against the Jets, Moss recorded nine carries, 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Moss' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed one time in one career game opposite the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 29.5 yards. That is 10.2 fewer than his season average of 19.3.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (one of three matchups), Moss has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 35.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 16.2 on average.
- Moss has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of three opportunities (0%).
- Moss has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (35.5) in just 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Jets, Moss finished with 11 rushing yards, 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Jets, Moss has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 29.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive