Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Moss' rushing props. Watch Moss' Bills square off against the Chiefs at 5:00 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss has recorded 8.5 rushing attempts per game, 2.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Moss has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Moss has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Moss has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (11.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Moss is set at 28.5 yards. That's 4.5 less than his season average of 24.0.
- Moss has yet to rush for more than 28.5 yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Moss' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 39 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.0 on average.
- Moss has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Moss has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive