On Tuesday, Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills visit the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Moss' rushing prop bets. Watch Moss' Bills face off against the Titans at 7:00 PM ET on CBS.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss has averaged 8.5 rushing attempts per game, which equals the over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Moss has not carried the ball more than 8.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.0 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Moss has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Moss has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (11.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tuesday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 35.5 yards. That's 11.5 less than his season average of 24.0.
- Moss has yet to rush for more than 35.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Moss' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 39 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.0 on average.
- Moss has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Moss has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive