Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills visit the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Moss' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. Watch Moss' Bills play the Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss has averaged 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (10.5).
- Moss has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Moss has averaged 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.9).
- Moss took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of 11 games this year (27.3% of his chances).
- Moss' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.9. He's gone over that total in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
- Moss' 14 carries in his lone career matchup against the Patriots are 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Moss has gone over Monday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 10.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 46.5 yards. That is 8.7 more than his season average of 37.8.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Moss has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 39 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- Moss has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Moss has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (39) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, Moss put up 81 rushing yards, 34.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Patriots, Moss has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 46.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Moss has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Moss had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his opportunities).
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of two games this year, Moss hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Moss' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of 11 games (18.2%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Patriots, Moss scored two rushing touchdowns, 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Moss' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has exceeded one time in one career game opposite the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive