Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Denver Broncos on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's an analysis of Moss' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Moss' Bills square off with the Broncos at 4:30 PM ET on NFL Network.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss' per-game rushing attempts average (8.4) is 2.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (10.5).
- Moss has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in two out of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 9.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of 10 games this year, Moss achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Moss' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.8. He's gone over that total in just two of 10 games (20%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 41.5 yards. That's 8.0 more than his season average of 33.5.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games -- 40%), Moss has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 38.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.2 on average.
- Moss has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
- In only four games this season (40%), Moss, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.7.
Powered By Data Skrive