Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Moss' rushing props. Watch how Moss' performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss' per-game rushing attempts average (7.9) is 0.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Moss has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in four of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Moss has averaged 2.0 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.9).
- Moss took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of nine games this year (11.1% of his chances).
- Moss has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.9 rushing attempts) in just 11.1% of his games (one of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 34.5 yards. That's 2.1 more than his season average of 32.4.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Moss has put up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 39.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.8 on average.
- Moss has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Moss, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 39.2.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Moss has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Moss recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of nine games this season (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Moss' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Moss has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of nine games (22.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive