Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills visit the San Francisco 49ers on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a look at Moss' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Moss and the Bills face off against the 49ers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss' per-game rushing attempts average (8.5) is 2.0 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (10.5).
- In one of eight games this season (12.5% of his opportunities), Moss has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Moss has averaged 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.9).
- Moss took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of eight games this year (12.5% of his chances).
- Moss' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.9. He's gone over that total in only one of eight games (12.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moss' 35.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.1 less than Monday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games -- 37.5%), Moss has had more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 38.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.4 on average.
- Moss has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Moss, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Moss' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Monday's game (0.5).
- Moss collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of eight games this season (25% of his chances).
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Moss' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Moss has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of eight games (25%).
Powered By Data Skrive