Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Moss' rushing props. Watch how Moss' performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Chargers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss has averaged 8.4 rushing attempts per game, 3.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Moss has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts in one of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 9.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of seven games this year, Moss achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Moss' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.6. He's gone over that total in just one of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Moss is set at 46.5 yards. That is 14.5 more than his season average of 32.0.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Moss has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Moss has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (37.6) by 5.6 yards.
- Moss has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Moss, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 37.6.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Moss has recorded 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Moss has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven chances).
- Moss has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 0% of Moss' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Moss' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of seven games (28.6%).
Powered By Data Skrive