Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a look at Moss' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Moss and the Bills take on the Cardinals on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Zack Moss Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moss' per-game rushing attempts average (8.7) is 1.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Moss has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Moss' season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of six games this year, Moss achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Moss has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.5 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Moss is set at 46.5 yards. That's 12.5 more than his season average of 34.0.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Moss has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Moss' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 36.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.2 on average.
- Moss has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
- Moss' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 36.2 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive