On Sunday, Zach Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pascal's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Pascal's performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pascal is averaging 39.2 receiving yards per game, 5.3 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this season (six of 15), Pascal has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Pascal's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.9 per game. He has put up 0.3 more per game than that average.
- Pascal has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only seven of his 15 games (46.7%).
- In only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 chances), Pascal has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (38.9).
- Pascal is averaging 12.2 yards per game in his last five outings against the Jaguars, 32.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Pascal's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 44.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in five total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive