Zach Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Pascal's receiving prop bets. You can watch Pascal's performance play out for the Colts against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pascal is averaging 37.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Pascal has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Pascal's season average of 37.4 receiving yards per game is 1.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.
- Pascal has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 14 games (42.9%).
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Pascal has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39 yards.
- Pascal's 76 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Steelers are 38.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Pascal has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 37.5 yards one time in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive