Zach Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pascal's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Pascal's performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pascal is averaging 34.2 receiving yards per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Pascal has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Pascal's season average of 34.2 receiving yards per game is 5.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.3.
- Pascal has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Pascal has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.3 yards.
- Pascal is averaging 48.2 yards per game in his last five contests against the Texans, 13.7 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Pascal has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 34.5 yards three times in five career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive