Zach Pascal's Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pascal's receiving prop bets. Watch Pascal's Colts play the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pascal is averaging 38.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Pascal has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Pascal's season average of 38.4 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.1.
- Pascal has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Pascal has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.1.
- Pascal is averaging 30.6 yards per game in his last five contests against the Titans, 12.9 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Pascal has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 43.5 yards one time in five career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive