Zach Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's a look at Pascal's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Pascal's performance play out for the Colts against the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Zach Pascal Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pascal is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 10.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (49.5).
- In six of 16 games this year (37.5%), Pascal has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Pascal has totaled 0.1 more receiving yards per game (39.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 39.2.
- In only seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Pascal has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Pascal has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.2 yards.
- Pascal's zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Bills are 49.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Pascal's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 49.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Pascal's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (four of 16), Pascal has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Pascal has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Pascal has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Pascal has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (four of 16 chances).
- In his only career matchup against the Bills, Pascal scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Pascal has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive