On Sunday, Zach Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles host Washington at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips into Ertz's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Ertz's performance plays out when the Eagles face off against Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ertz is averaging 31.9 receiving yards per game, 14.6 less than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of 10 games this season (20%), Ertz has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Ertz's season average of 31.9 receiving yards per game is 14.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.
- Ertz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Ertz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 46 yards.
- Ertz's 66.9 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Football Team are 20.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ertz's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 46.5 yards, a number he has exceeded seven times in 10 total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive