Zach Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ertz's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Dallas Cowboys. Watch how Ertz's performance plays out when the Eagles square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ertz is averaging 31.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 less than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3%), Ertz has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Ertz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.9 per game. He is averaging 15.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Ertz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine opportunities), Ertz has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (46.9).
- Ertz is averaging 50 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Cowboys, 12.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- Ertz has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 37.5 yards five times in 10 career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive