Zach Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ertz's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ertz's performance play out for the Eagles against the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ertz is averaging 27.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (four out of eight), Ertz has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Ertz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.1 per game. He averages 22.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Ertz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his eight games (12.5%).
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Ertz has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.1 yards.
- Ertz's 63.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Cardinals are 34.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ertz's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 29.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded four times in four total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive