Zach Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles hit the field against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ertz's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ertz's Eagles face off against the Saints at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ertz is averaging 29.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6%), Ertz has collected more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Ertz's season average of 29.9 receiving yards per game is 21.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 51.4.
- Ertz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his seven games (14.3%).
- In just 14.3% of his games (one of seven opportunities), Ertz has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (51.4).
- Ertz's 37.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 4.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ertz has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 33.5 yards one time in two career games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive