Zach Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday on the road at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ertz's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ertz's Eagles face off against the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ertz is averaging 29.7 receiving yards per game, 3.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Ertz has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Ertz's season average of 29.7 receiving yards per game is 24.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.3.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Ertz has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 16.7% of his games (one of six chances), Ertz has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (54.3).
- Ertz's 52 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Packers are 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ertz has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 33.5 yards three times in three total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive